12/07/07

Season's Greeting's!

~ Please click on any Photo for detail!~


~ Still have a few deco's to put up...the nativity scene finish the staircase and other yummy's. Above is a advent calendar I made for Dyllan. I made little gift boxes out of paper cards and glues magnets on the back. In each numbered box is a ornament for him to hang on a mini tree daily. I decoupaged a old tray to hold the boxes.



Our front door is metal and a perfect place to showcase any art Dyllan does.




They are just general deco's. All the "good" stuff is in storage cause I don't want Dyllan messing with them just yet.


My great Great Great Grandmother made the rocking horse which sits next to a baby photo of Dyllan.


The house was given to me in a Charming Cottage swap, I'll post more pic's and info on this in a few. I want to take better pics to show it off!



Our tree is small and on top of a stereo. I have very little on it, colored lights, icicles, a few vintage childhood ornaments, photo ornaments and lots of silvery rain. Next year we plan on getting a full size "real" tree!


Another treasure from my Great- Great-Grandmother! What a artist!


My collectibles.


Our outside deco's.


Ta! Ta! for now!

6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Michelle you certainly have some gorgeous decorations for christmas.
Alison

Lori said...

Michelle, everything looks so wonderful and festive!! you have some fabulous Christmas goodies:)

Rosemary said...

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful decorations. I especially like the ones from Great Grandma!
How lucky you are to have them.
Your tree topper is quite pretty.
Rosemary

Sweet Remembrance said...

Wonderful decorations!
How lucky you are to have some from your great grandma...
Happy Holidays!
Priscilla

Anonymous said...

I love that angel made out of handprints...I need to try that! Ah, I love this time of year, despite all the (self-induced) stress...so many pretties to look at :)

Beth Leintz said...

I like all your decorations-but your front door is so welcoming and cozy!
Love those old pics in your earlier post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...