3/04/08

Bling your Bird House Challenge


~Karla from Karla's Cottage and Beth from Gathering Dust are both hosting a very special on-line challenge, "Bling Your Bird House"!
~Basically you create birdhouses and can participate in swapping your house(s)with other bloggers, offer it in etsy or even keep it as your own!

Go here for the details!
The party starts March 27th!

I've already completed one with Dyllan and it's hanging in the garden, I have 2 more in the works as well!

Just something to get you in the mood, no matter where you live and what season you are in!

*photo from karla's Cottage*

5 comments:

Lori said...

i have two small ones completed:) i have a bird~house lamp that "might" be getting a makeover too!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi :-) I have'nt received your adress details for The Easter Bunny's Chicks Easter swap yet. I've had big Yahoo trouble lately so if you've already sent it, could you please resend?
I've assigned some lovely swap partners for you ;-)

Rosemary said...

Looks like another fun activity that I don't have time to do.
Have fun!!!
Rosemary

Cat said...

Cute birdhouse!
I have a wood birdhouse and a can of tile pieces... waiting for me. I don't venture away from fabric too often though. Maybe this summer I'll set up birdhouse camp on the pic-nic table and finish it up.
Thanks for your visit & comment!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

What a great challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...