1/05/09

Teeny Tiny Love!


This.
Is what I've been working on over the holidays.
A new wire wrapped creation for my shop!
Measures 1" x 2" with a teeny tiny nest inside.
Complete with fresh water pearls.
Better yet...nest comes out!
and as promised in my Happy New Year post, I'm giving one of these adorable teeny tiny bird cage with nest away !
And the winner is....Marla!
Her resolutions were...
1. make time to craft.
2. send more cards out.
3. take time for friends and family.
4. exercise more. marla#3291 (fellow fiskateer)
Congratulation Marla, and thanks to all the ladies that posted with their New Years Resolutions too!
*******************************************
Lastly....I have one more give away!
Yea!
I had to buy a new cell phone today as my other one which lasted over 3 years, conked out yesterday.
The new phone is a Lg-8350.
Same as my husbands, but his is dark silver and mine is blood red. Really cool.
I'm giving away a few samples of my Pink Lemonade Yarn Swags that you can see in my shop Here!
Each sample swag consist of 10 strands of Fibers and Trim.
Each strand is 1 yard long equaling 10 yards of wonderful lovelyness to be added to your art cards, scrapbooking, dolls, tags and more...!
*
Want one?
All you have to do is be the first to guess my new Ring tone on my phone!
*((hint))*
It's the theme song to a popular movie!
*
Good luck!
:0)

10 comments:

pattyb said...

James Bond theme?

Laura Bray said...

Is it cheating for me to guess? Love the birdcage!

Anonymous said...

Californa Girls

Nadine Carlier said...

Is it the theme song to Tinkerbell?
Nadine #4813

Lisa Fulmer said...

How about Sister Sledge...
"We are family....I got all my sisters with me"
(from "The Birdcage" with Robin Williams and Nathan Lane)

Sandy said...

Mission Impossible theme?

Anonymous said...

Knowing Michelle it's probably the theme from Friday the 13nth or Sex in the City.

Cupcake Stamper said...

I love that you worked very hard on it is the song the theme song to twilight (I don't know just a random guess it seems to be a popular movie I have not seen it)
Great job on the nest!
I hope you had a wonderful Holiday

KV Creative Designs said...

Well you didn't say whether or not it was a CURRENT movie! That would have helped! lol I am gonna guess Sex in the City.

Your birds nest is adorable. Love it!

Happy New Year and Artful Blessings,
Kathryn
P.S. Stop by my blog to help me celebrate my Blogiversary!

Em said...

Star Wars? Mine is from Twilight so maybe that is it... hmmm I'll stick with Star Wars, that's a pretty cool ringtone

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...