4/10/09

Easter Egg Atc's

It's been a super busy week for us and it's not even Easter yet! Saturday I'm going to my monthly retreat, a all day crop with lots of crafty friends. 9am-9pm. The hard part is what to bring! This time, I'm actually working on 12x12 Lay out's of my family! No mini-books, or gifts this time.
Here is some of my art work. It's a Easter "egg" ATC swap I did with my Fiskateer girls.
I found some clear vinyl in a sale bin at walmart and painted it with a assortment of alcohol inks. For the other part of the egg, I used thin card board that was white on one side and brown on the other. I used a music sheet stamp with brown ink on the white side. I attached the painted vinyl with clear glue dots, then added my ATC info to the back!
Below...you can see what I recieved in return!
In the kitchen, I used a mini-cupcake tiered holder to rest some decorative painted eggs, and other ornaments.

I hope you all have a nice Easter! We will be joining some friends for a egg hunt at a park followed by a potluck. I hope the weather holds up! I'm looking forward to share with you what the Easter Bunny brings Dyllan...It's going to fun!

2 comments:

Heather Grow said...

Happy Easter. Your ATCs are beautiful. It looks like a fun swap. I love your Easter centerpiece.

michelle said...

I love your eggs I am sad that one did not come to my house. . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...