7/14/09

Radishes

I've recently acquired a new art piece to add to my growing collection of favorite inspirationsal artist's!
This one is a oil painting of radishes by Jolie Guillebeau!
It reminds me of the vegetable garden we had when I was younger, growing up in Borrego Springs, CA.

She even included a personal note with one of her cards!

In her shop, you can find beautiful jewelry on miniature watercolors of her oil paintings....

And then the originals.

~This shape ball brings back so many happy memories....
Please take the time to stop by her shop for a trip down memory lane.

4 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

all of them are awesome Michelle. Please pass on my regards and let the artist know this is outstanding. TFS Michelle

Jolie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jolie said...

Thanks, Michelle! I'm so glad you like it! I hope it brings you many more happy memories!

And thanks Debby, for your kind words, too!

Anonymous said...

What a Beautiful color,i like it.It gives me the memories of my childhood.

Merry

Free Satellite TV

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...