3/22/10

My Garden Knows Best


I'm going to listen
to my garden
a little bit

tomorrow

to 'slow' down
and be well.

I've been doing too much,...
too fast.

Hurry
hurry
hurry.

Forgetting to eat,
even drink-
to the point
of
becoming sick to my stomach today.


Spring is nearly here!
in my garden!
The faeries
leave evidence of their play...

I too,
will take some time
to prune a little,
sweep a little...
water the dry
and
fluff the damp.

Feeling renewed
(I hope)

I'll do
a little Spring cleaning
inside,
(opening the windows)
letting the stale air out...
and
the fresh air IN.
I may start
folding,
putting away,
sorting,
making space
to create anew.

I
will
take
my
time.
and some Tea.
even a cupcake will do.

I will take my time
to be well.

For Spring
is
coming!
And
my Garden
Knows Best.

7 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

Lovely photos and great intentions Michelle :)

Hope you do go out and relax in you garden and feel heaps better tomorrow !!!

TracyM #6773 said...

... oh I do wish I checked that properly before posting ...

I did mean YOUR garden :o)

Alison Gibbs said...

Michelle such a wonderful post. There comes a time when we have to sit back, relax and take some time out to renew our spirit and energy.Alison

Flowers said...

Wow..your garden looks best. Would love to walk in your garden and enjoy the flowers blooming. Iflorist.co.uk

Linda said...

We all need the time to sit in our gardens and contimplate the day. Can't wait to get out in mine....still too frosty, but my thoughts are there. Great photo's

Connie said...

lovely garden! is that an artichoke?

Laura Bray said...

I like this post Michelle. Your garden looks great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...