3/24/11

Safari Mini Book


This weeks theme for The Robins Nest is "Safari". I used their line of wild animal print papers to create a fun mini book!

The base of the book was a plain ascending scalloped chipboard album that I found at Michaels craft store. I traced the blank chipboard onto the safari papers and carefully cut out using precision scissors. I recommend to use precision scissors for detailed cutting as they are easier to maneuver around the shape or design you want.

I cut up some cake mix boxes to make additional pages. After adhering the patterned papers to my chip boards, I used black ink to distress the edges.

Assorted dew drops helped add some dimension and a little flair.

Safari Clippies and glittered journal cards also helped complete the theme.


See more of the Robins Nest idea's including fun Video tutorials here on their blog!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...