5/26/11

Mermaid ATC Swap 2011


I recently participated in a Mermaid Artist Trading Card Swap with my friend Valerie Myers. It's a annual swap and I look forward to this swap every year! See 2010's swap here,
and 2009 here.
The Mermaids you see above and below were the ones I made for the swap. I used vintage clip art, sea side themed stickers, souffle pens and The Robins nest white tear drops.









Here are the Mermaids I received in return....

Lesa Livingston ......... Valerie Myers

Christina

Laura

Vicky Hrabe.....Tari Kins

Donna Woods.............Karen Poirier Brode

Kathie Overman.....Valerie Myers

1 comment:

Cameron said...

I just love mermaids! You must have such a fun collection now!

Btw, I've been keeping my eye out for your package ;P

Hugs,
Cameron

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...