9/05/11

Designer Crafts Challenge - Inspirational Party Favors!


This month for the Designers Craft challenge, I decided to make these "Inspirational" party favor boxes from this Sizzix die!
I stamped some Martha Stewart acrylic flowers onto card stock and filled them in with colored pencils.
I carefully cut out each one with precision scissors and set aside.
I cut the boxes from stiff water color paper and painted them with gold and blue Glam's from Tattered Angels.
Set those to dry while I worked on the waves border.
This punch is by Fiskars and I love how easy it is to use the border guide so the waves don't get messed up!
Before I assembled the boxes, I doodled designs and sayings onto them with a fine tip black sharpie.
I adhered the first flower to the box and added the second with foam tape. I topped off each flower arrangement with a mini yellow Dew Drop from The Robins Nest.
I hope my little treat boxes make you as happy as I have been making them!
Please visit the rest of the Designer Craft participants and discover more amazing party favors! :)



8 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

these are fun and beautiful!

Just call me Silly Sal said...

Very nice. I love seeing what others do with they machines.

Melony said...

Michele, these are so feminine and dreamy-

www.mel-designs.typepad.com

Debra said...

Colors are both whimsical and fresh. Just so pretty!

Einat Kessler said...

I love your boxes! great idea!

Ann Butler said...

Michele these are great....

Candice Windham said...

Great project. I especially love the casual writing and doodling that makes each box unique!

SandyLou said...

Michele-these are super! I love inspirational words, etc. and what a great way to use them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...