Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Birthday Card Inspiration

Every month when I get together with my card making group, we always make a Birthday card for any Birthday girls in the current month. These were the cards that were made for October.
I hope you will find some inspiration from these beauties.









The card above is the one I made.
I'm highly addicted to distress stains and can't stop playing with them!
I rubbed the vintage photo stain on a flower and stamped it onto
 a Manila envelope. Waited till it was completely dry before dabbing some shades of blue stain inks, re-inkers and pads on a craft sheet, spritzed
 them with water and used a wet paintbrush to pick up the color and paint the flower petals. I finished them of with a little bit of glitter glue in the flower centers. When I adhered them to the card, I just barely curled up the petals with my fingers.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Very pretty!

Elaine Akers said...

Your cards are pretty, but I especially love the purple flowers.

salma said...

Embossing colors use in here cards like the purple flower card,which attract me.........
print membership cards
Pvc cards

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...