11/24/11

Festive Christmas Card Blog Hop!

I recently made this card at a craft event. My friend Jaimie taught us the technique which looks more involved than it is!

Supplies needed:
Clear acetate or thin plastic packaging, assorted alcohol inks and applicators, craft mat to work on, embossing folder and sizzix or cuttle bug, ribbon, trim, stamped greeting, embellishments and cardstock.
Basically you run the clear plastic through your machine in the embossing folder. Then you color it with assorted inks till your get the desired effect. While drying, you can stamp your greetings or images, add your special touches to them as you see fit. Then use double stick tape to adhere the plastic, painted side down onto dark cardstock. Add embellishments to the outside with clear glue dots, place your stamped design and you are done. So much fun!

Please head on over to Debra Bucklands blog for more Christmas Card inspiration!
Then when you land on The Robins Nest blog, you'll see my Iris Folded card. :)
Thanks for coming by my blog, I hope I'll see you again soon!
~ Michelle Frae Cummings

6 comments:

Cheryl LIndsay said...

What a GREAT card!!!

Lorraine said...

I drool often over your blog, it's fantastic, I love the card, I'm poor but I can look wow

maria soto said...

great job!

Unknown said...

Hi...

Fantastic job on your cards, I love the designs you created, This is very unique for this Christmas , i want to make it.

Christmas cards

Carol's 1 World said...

Beautiful :))

Proxxon Tools said...

really like this card.. thanks so much for being apart of this hop this past year..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...