12/08/11

Seaside Soiree 2011 - recap

Last Saturday, I went for the day to Seaside Soiree, hosted by Charity Wings- a non-profit crafting organization that raises money for charitable causes.

I re-joined old friendships from last year and made some new friends as well. I helped out during the morning and early afternoon and even took a class taught by Cheryl Waters!


This was my make and take for the dinner/silent auction Saturday Night.

This is what I taught last year.



Here I am with the Amazing Jen Cushman!

I wanted to make something special for the silent auction, so I hand crafted some Faerie Garden treasure and paired them with fresh thyme, oregano and rosemary to make a underwater Mermaid garden. It was a hit and sold for quite a bit!




I have been invited to come back again next year and am already dreaming up a new Mermaid herb garden and what I'll be teaching. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...