8/13/12

Traditions Holiday Store - Part 1 of 3

Recently I visited a friend in Los Angeles and went to this store. It's called Traditions. You might have seen them featured on the back page of Romantics magazine. The store is now my favorite and worth the visit!
HERE is there web site.  They are located in Canoga park in a industrial area. Don't let the outside of their drab building fool you....because the inside (as you can see) is Delightful!
Tomorrow I'll post some Easter and Halloween and on Wednesday Vintage Christmas! See you then!

( I received permission from The Traditions Holiday owners to post these photos for you to see.
Please do not copy these photos from my blog with out their granted permission. Thank You. )

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...