2/22/13

Mini-Garden-Pots and Dew Drops!

 Here is a quick and easy way you can "perk" up your small garden pots with The Robins Nest Dew Drops! I started by cleaning up a few mini pots that have succulents growing in them. Just a bit of window cleaner and a dry cloth to buff the surface dry. In the above pots, I chose colors that did not take away from the plants inside, but would look pretty enough when the sun came out to play.
 Here is a mug that got left outside one summer. Now it holds my extra plant markers. For glue, I used Helmar 450. It goes on clear, dries clear and so far is pretty weather hardy. I use this glue for most of my Dew Drop needs.

Dew drops used in this mini garden project:
Carnation Dews
Sun Yellow
Lakeside
Kelly Green
Purple Hair


So, do you have any "mini-garden" pots that need a little something? All it takes is a little bit of dew love. :)
Come on over to The Robins Nest blog for more Dew Drop inspiration!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...