2/05/14

You are Invited to a Charm Swap - "Down the Rabbit Hole"!


Please feel free to post this image on your blog, FB page or share by email!

You are Invited to my 15th Charm Swap!
This one is titled, "Down the Rabbit Hole"

For this swap we will be doing 20 charms +1
The +1 will be sent in for possible a Art Publication.
International is welcome!


 
ANY jewelry item OK. -Rings, Hair clips, Mini top hats, Necklace/Pendant, Pins, Cuff/Bracelet....
Please be creative in making your charms!
Use fun supplies but be sure they are safe to wear or display. 
Make something you would love to receive!
There are so many interpretations of the story that you should have no problem finding inspiration!
Watch the movie, past ones, the new ones, read the book, see the cartoon...the creative possibilities are endless!

To sign up, I will need:
  • Your Name
  • Mailing/ Shipping Address
  • Blog or Website if you have one, not required.
  • A short 3-4 line Bio. The bio will be included with ANY swap (of mine) you participate in the future.
For the possible group publication, while you are working on your charms, please keep in mind the materials/supplies you use. ...
Please keep notes as to the name brands of what supplies, materials you use including any independent etsy artists you might have purchased images,beads or fiber from.
Please include a basic step by step of how you made your charm and also what inspired to to make it.
(I dislike e-mail "tag" and this will save me oodles of trouble later)

 Suggested but not limited materials to use:
Resin, glass, fabric, metals, solder,  Ephemera, stamped,clay, paper clay,wire, beads, leather, ...and

 Those participating will receive a themed goody bag with their charms.
(I'm very generous)


What to include with your Charms:

  •  Please individually wrap or place your charms in small zip lock bags  or ATC bags along with your name and contact info. 
  • Please design a ATC  to go along with the theme of the swap.
 ATC's are  2.5"x3.5" or 64x89mm. 
ATC's usually are made of a sturdy chipboard backing to ensure safe mailing. I like to recycle cereal and cracker boxes for ATC bases. In the past I used to score and cut each card on my paper trimmer. I went through quite a bit of blades this way! But then I discovered this die by sizzix. It's a life saver if you plan to make a lot of cards. I have also made my ATC's with painted vinyl, soda cans, fabric, .....
Craft stores carry a line of Trading card sleeves, envelopes and baggies meant to keep them safe till swapped.
Learn more and see past examples of ATC's here.

Shipping: 

Charms are due March 31st, 2014.

I have a 3-strikes and you are out rule. 
 If you are late with your package too many times, you will not be included in future swaps.
Must include money for return shipping, check, or by pay pal. .....$7 for the U.S.
Please no pre-paid postage.
(International will have to be discussed).
I will be using priority mailing for all packages and will send Tracking #'s.

Feel free to join the Charms and Faerie Garden Miniatures FB page!
If you are unable to join at this time but would like to be notified of future swaps, please let me know by e-mail and I'll add you to the "Master List"!


So what are you waiting for?
Sign up today! See current count here, swap closes at 20.
 michellefraecummings (at) gmail (dot) com


Below you can see the 2010 charm swap.
Click here for details on each charm.





1 comment:

maria soto said...

You can count me in!!! I'm excited about this one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...