4/13/14

Down the Rabbit Hole - Charm Swap Reveal!

Hi Everyone!
Welcome to the reveal of our current charm swap- "Down the Rabbit Hole"!
Everyone did a amazing job with their charms and matching ATC's.

 I went a little over the top with my idea. and made a fun necklace with a this hidden message on the wooden spool.
  “Where should I go?" -Alice. "That depends on where you want to end up." - The Cheshire Cat.”
Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass


 It took me over two weeks to completely assemble all the necklaces. 
I pretty much made it up as I worked. 
*~*~ (I have a extra necklace and ATC to give away to one lucky reader!
 Leave a comment here about your favorite Alice in Wonderland memory or character and I'll randomly choose a winner when I post sign ups for the next charm swap!) ~*~*~




Now on to the rest of the charms, ATC's, and pretty packaging's....Enjoy!


 "Drink Me" ATC and charm was created by Sue Cox.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Hand Forged-Heart Ring" and ATC created by Ashani Joanne Samuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alice's Dream" Charm and ATC created by Lyneen Jesse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Always Time for Tea" Charm and ATC created by Mahala Elliot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alice" Pendant on a Satin Blue cord and ATC created by Shelia Goldsberry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do You Play Croquet?" Charm  and ATC created by Amy Bauer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Adorned Alice " Pendant with a Red Ribbon cord and ATC created by Carol Hoffman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Imagination is Boundless " Alice Charm and ATC created by Glenda Hart
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Who Are You?" Original art work Charm and ATC created by Robyn Olszowy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alice" Charm and ATC created by Andrea Rivers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Altered Penny" Charm and ATC created by Leslie Rahye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Steampunk Rabbit" Charm and ATC created by Shawn Price
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Adorned Chess Piece" Charm and ATC created by Fawndolyn Valentine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tea Time" Rings/Pendants and ATC created by Maria Soto
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




 "Key Hole" Charm and ATC created by Susan Brown

*****************************************************************************
Past charm swap "reveals"  can be seen here.
To be notified of future swaps, feel free to join our "Charms and Faerie Garden" Face book page here.

5 comments:

lavendarrose29 said...

Oh my word I love them all!!!

buzyredhead said...

Very creative. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Michelle, I would TREASURE your Down the Rabbit Hole secret message necklace-I am crossing my fingers over and over!!
All of the charms are just AMAZING!!
Tami

carolfrogwarts said...

Fun!Fun! I can barely contain my enthusiasm! Great job everyone!

Unknown said...

My favorite Alice In Wonderland character is the White Queen, and I love her quote: "Alice, you cannot live your life to please others. The choice must be yours..." If I won the necklace and ATC, I would be HONORED, because you make the most beautiful things!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...