10/09/15

Halloween Miniature Garden Swap reveal

 So here is the reveal of this years 1st Halloween Miniature Garden swap! 
Everyone did a wonderfully wicked job!
 At the bottom of this post I have a tutorial on how I made my ATC and Zombies.
 Enjoy!
 Zombies by: Michelle Frae Cummings
* * *

 Pumpkin Scarecrow by: Lee Truit
* * *

 Spooky Ghost and Bike by: Wanda Stivison
* * *

 Black Coffin by: Joann Alexander
Joanne also used my ATC stamp! 
You can find that stamp here.
* * *

 Potion Bottle by: Kathleen Ellis
* * *

 Tombstones by Erin Sulivan
* * *

 Creepy Guy and Scorpion by: Shawn Price
* * *

 Coffin by: Robin Rutherford
* * *

 Headhunter by: Mahala Elliot
* * *

 To make the Mummy ATC, you will need the following:
  • Black cardstock cut to 2.5" x 3.5"
  • Assorted sizes of googly eyes
  • Cheese cloth
  • Adhesive
  • Double sided tape
  • Scissors
  • Pencil
Instructions:
  1.  Draw a curved eye shape with a pencil onto each ATC. Fill shape with adhesive and arrange google eyes.
  2. Cover  top and bottom of ATC with double sided tape.
  3. Make sure to add extra tape around the eyes.
  4. Cut strips of cheesecloth to fit width of ATC. Press into place. If you feel the stickiness of the tape through the cloth, add more. Trim off excess cloth when done.
 For my Zombies-
I simply cut a moss sheet into 2"x2" squares.
You can find moss sheets anywhere that sells floral craft supplies.
I honestly don't know where I found the zombies. I've had them for so long!
They are actually finger puppets.
I stuffed them with some cotton balls and super tacky glue. Then adhered them with more super tacky glue. I was afraid a hot glue gun might mess with the moss.
Aren't they frighteningly adorable? 

Want to join our group and be notified of future swaps?
Send me message from here  or visit our FB page!

1 comment:

The Fancy Frog said...

Oh how fun! All the miniatures are so cute. Makes me wish I'd joined the swap, but I'll be back in 2016 for sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...