12/23/07

Merry Christmas!

~ The other day while in Walmart buying replacement lights for some outdoors ones that shorted in the rain, I was almost tempted to buy a set of those bubbling lights that I've enjoyed as a kid. But with no price to be seen , I opted out knowing I could always find them somewhere else-anytime, online.



~ I spent the better part of yesterday organizing my closet and sorting clothes for next years artistic altering, cleaning the master bathroom, tossing old lotions and expired products, smelling and keeping all my perfumes in a special spot because they bring back so many memories.


Since my last big post, I've received a lot of support from fellow blog friends and I appreciate all this very much. Thank You.
*
*
~I've also received a few obvious signs that are hard to ignore. My friend Etta from Ireland sent in her Christmas greeting a newspaper clipping that she thought I might like in a artistic way. I do, very much.
*
*
My other sister has been in contact with one of Lorena's kids, Kelly. I asked for that info. I was told that she forwarded it on to Kelly and that I might not hear from her right away since it took her a year for any contact. I received a warm and inviting e-mail from Kelly yesterday. Another sign.
*
*
Today it's little item grocery shopping and laundry then on to my Mom's in Borrego Springs for Christmas eve to the day after Christmas. When we get back it's on to re-organizing my studio, making a useful space for me to work with out overflowing into my husbands computer area.
I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holidays!
~Michelle

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you :-)

Pam Hoffman said...

Happy Holidays Michelle! Have a safe journey.

See you 'next year' :) !

Pam Hoffman
http://seminarlist.blogspot.com

Rosemary said...

The signs are always there!
You and yours have a very Merry Christmas!
Rosemary

RedBessBonney said...

Merry Christmas! Does your Wal-Mart still have bubble lights? Colin wants them very badly, and they are no where to be found up here in LA County!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Michelle. Give my love to MH, B, D, and your sister. Have a safe trip.

paru's_circle said...

all the best to you and yours
regards
P;

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...