5/05/08

5 months to go Counting!


This September 26th-28th will be my Scrapbook/Altered-Art group's 2nd year away! We are headed once again to the same location for a weekend retreat! It is hosted by Croppin Away
and stationed at the beautiful and relaxing La Quinta Resort in Palm Springs!
~Last year it was 7 of us and this year there might be close to 11 or 12!


...Please feel free to click on a photo for better detail! ...


We all took way to much stuff last year, being a first retreat for most of us, so taking notes from some of the seasoned retreat girls and hopefully benefiting from my "Craft Space Challenge"

I hope to have my page lay outs and craft projects better organized! Yes, that was my retreat craft space above. I'm a stickler on good lighting when I work, so I brought my own lamp, a chair cushion for me and a friend and my Cricut. This year I plan to bring a mini fan to cool me off and help dry projects,and a CD walk man as well ( yes I still have one!).
To cut down on room cost, we try to put at least 3 people, or 4 in each room. All meals are provided . we get our own 6"table for 24/7 crafting fun!

~This is the entrance to our cropping hall.




~ Here are few pages I made



~ The "Girls"

So as you can see, I'm very excited! It's far enough away to count as a weekend get away but close enough to drive home in case of a emergency!

7 comments:

Cape Cod Washashore said...

That sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!! It's always a great time getting together with fellow artists and bloggers!

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh what fun it will be.
Alison

RedBessBonney said...

I so wish I could go!

Lori said...

oh how FUN!!! i bet you girls have a blast there:)

Colleen said...

sounds like a great time. Have fun.

dpelham said...

It looks like you had fun. Do you have to pack up when you leave for dinner or sleeping? Or do you just leave your stuff there? Do you worry about theft?
I only go to crops to scraplift ideas.

RobinDiane said...

I love going to weekend crops..The excitement and buzz before hand is fun. But I haven't been to one in awhile now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...