7/07/11

Festive Friday Blog Hop!

*click card for close up detail*

Twice a month, on Fridays, I will be posting a Christmas card
(here on my blog and on The Robins Nest) to help inspire you "early", because before you know it, the Holidays will be upon us!

(this is posted 9pm Thursday night California time, to keep in sync with the International contributors)

This Christmas card was created using "Christmas Tree Flower fairy" by Stamps happen, inc.
The stamp is pretty big, 4.5" x 5.5". So it's perfect for card making!
I filled in the the stamped image using colored pencils and embellished the fairy with assorted colors of glitter glue.

Please visit the rest of the crafters involved in this "Festive Friday Blog Hop"!


1. Terri Sproul
2. Chris Hurley
3. Cheryl Lindsay
4. Amanda Marks
5. Debbie Buckland
6. Brenda Lee Burfeind
7. Angela Bodas
8. Yolanda
9. Becky Conley
10. Leslie-Rahye
11. Laura Fisher
12. The Robin’s nest
13. Carol Berns
14. Michelle Cummings
15. Diane W. Tuggle









































10 comments:

Sara said...

I love the fairy christmas card. its a good reminder too to get started on my own christmas cards. I always leave it too late and run out of time. Hugs Sara

AJsArts said...

Love the fairy Christmas card :)

Cheryl LIndsay said...

Lovely!

Yolonda said...

I absolutely love the card. Sooo cute.

Crafty and Green said...

Beautiful!

Blessings,
Tina

www.craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

*****A Creative Journey with Melissa***** said...

WOW! That took a lot of work and detail! TFS! I am a follower and I would love it if you would check out my blog at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa@blogspot.com

Becky Conley said...

great fairy image! TFS

Karen said...

What a precious card - I love the fairy!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty. Great job
Hugs
Brenda

Laura said...

Just beautiful.. I love this stamp!!!hugs Laura

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...