10/12/11

Birthday Card Inspiration

Every month when I get together with my card making group, we always make a Birthday card for any Birthday girls in the current month. These were the cards that were made for October.
I hope you will find some inspiration from these beauties.









The card above is the one I made.
I'm highly addicted to distress stains and can't stop playing with them!
I rubbed the vintage photo stain on a flower and stamped it onto
 a Manila envelope. Waited till it was completely dry before dabbing some shades of blue stain inks, re-inkers and pads on a craft sheet, spritzed
 them with water and used a wet paintbrush to pick up the color and paint the flower petals. I finished them of with a little bit of glitter glue in the flower centers. When I adhered them to the card, I just barely curled up the petals with my fingers.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Very pretty!

Elaine Akers said...

Your cards are pretty, but I especially love the purple flowers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...