10/27/11

Festive Christmas Card Blog Hop!

Tip* Always dilute your ink with water before painting. You can  go "darker", but never "lighter"
For this Christmas card, I used some background paper from The Robins Nest since it matched my water colored image so well. I cut some white paper, then tore at the edges with my fingers. Next I stamped a favorite flower stamp with fired brick distress ink. I used a paint brush to pick up the same ink from the pad to a craft mat with a bit of water and colored in the petals. For the center flower I played around with various green distress inks and then finished the flowers with green glitter glue.

I hope you liked my card for this week!
Enjoy your hop with the rest of group, I have another card on "The Robins Nest"!

7 comments:

Laura said...

great card!!! love the flowers and the colour!
hugs.. Laura

Becky Conley said...

unique! very nice TFS

maria soto said...

love the flowers - great job

rosenrobrt said...

Very Lovely flowers. Very Nice. (joined)

Lyneen said...

Love the painted flower images.... so talented. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty

AJsArts said...

Great card - very pretty :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...